Do you want to work for a small company, making outdoor gear in Flagstaff, AZ? Do you want to work with your hands and learn some new skills? We’re currently hiring production staff employees:
Major tasks include cutting fabric, sewing, and seam sealing. No sewing experience necessary. Sewing is the primary task, and experience with a sewing machine is helpful (and will increase starting pay), but not required.
- Desire to learn new skills and work with your hands
- Attention to detail – do you take pride in your work?
- Commitment to an average of 25 hours or more per week
- A good attitude – we like to work hard and have fun at the same time at Rogue Panda
Pay starts at $10/hr for someone without sewing experience and goes up from there. Currently our average pay is $12/hr to give you an idea.
- Flexible hours – want to take off for a few days to go bikepacking or hiking? As long as you give notice in advance, we can accommodate.
- Learn life skills – see how gear gets put together and become skilled with a sewing machine.
- Healthy work environment – I try to vary work tasks, so you won’t be doing the same thing all day, every day. This ain’t no sweatshop!
If you’re interested, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Nick a call at 248-953-6330. We look forward to hearing from you.
For a view of the shop and a little more about Rogue Panda, check out our video on 4FlagTV.